Pockels cells are used to change the polarization state of light passing through it when a voltage is applied to the electrodes of electro-optic crystals such as DKDP (KD*P). When used in conjunction with polarizers, the DKDP pockels cell can function as optical Q-switch to generate laser pulses. WISOPTIC is keeping developing new designed compact Pockels cells using our specially grown high deuteration DKDP crystals, e.g. the integrated Pockels cell (with polarizer and λ/4 wave plate inside) which can be easily assembled in Nd:YAG laser system.
• Highly deuterated KD*P (>99.00%)
• Compact – low mass and space efficiency
• Premium UV-grade fused silica windows
• High transmission and contrast ratio
• High switching-off capacity
• Broad adaptation angle
• High optical damage threshold